Saturday, June 14, 2014

Summer fun


As you all know, my love of kids basically controls my life... In the best way :) for one of my summer jobs I get to nanny the best kids! Sophie(5), Joe(7), and Ana(11). My friend Maura and I do half days with them and try to come up with creative fun things to do so the days aren't so long.

Our first of many adventures was taking them to the zoo! 

We also took them to Fremont lakes and spent the day just having a great time! 
Fishin
Flyin kites
And hangin out in the water!

We spent one rainy day making a fort complete with it's own flag


In the midst of babysitting my friends and I have made some memorable moments :)
Star gazing 

And a sleepover on the trampoline! 
P.s. I learned how to do a back flip!!!

And the lost memorable... Getting my ears double pierced! But shhhhh.. Don't tell mom ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment