Saturday, April 25, 2015

Show Mercy Banquet

I have been terrible about posting, but I promise you I am alive and well! Here is some updates...

My birthday fell on Easter this year and some family friends put on a nice little show singing a birthday song! 

Some friends and family attended the Show Mercy International banquet. Show Mercy is the organization I went to Uganda with. They had the founders share about how they got started, and talked about what they do and shared some stories. It was incredible! I got to see some of the people I went with on my trip last year too! 

And the girls I brought

And for those of you that don't know, I have convinced mom and dad to join me this summer! We will all be going from the end of June to the beginning of August! I am so excited for them to experience all that I did and fall in love with it! Please be praying  for us and the journey, and if you feel moved to donate please let me know!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment