Monday, June 29, 2015

Uganda-be-kidding- me!

It is official, tomorrow is the day!!! Mom, Dad, and myself will be traveling to Uganda to the same place I was last summer. I am so very excited to see how God uses us and to have my parents experience some of what I did. Hopefully they will see why I love this place as much as I do! :) I will be posting as often as I can, and trying to keep you updated on the thrills of the summer. Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed to my trip! If you haven't and would like to, just log on to 
showmercy.org then click on donate- missions- missions- and find my name. Donations are tax deductible and can be done right there online! Payment is due before we get to the base, so 2 days!  Otherwise just contact me and I can get it taken care of! Please pray for my parents and I as we travel abroad and stay tuned to the upcoming adventure!  

No comments:

Post a Comment