Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Uganda-meet-them!

This beautiful country is just as profound as the time I last saw it! It has been so incredible to see all the Ugandan staff members, and they remembered me without me telling my name!  It has also been wonderful to see familiar faces of all the village kids. So far this trip has been full of very new and different experiences than last time, yet every bit as extraordinary. 
Meet my friends, Hudson and Trevor. These two boys are parts of the sponsorship "say no to hunger" program. Stepping out of the van, these two ran up and jumped on me, and the entire 3 hour period we were there, they never left my side! At this program, the kids come every Sunday to their designated village church (there are 4 locations) and they play games, do a craft, learn a bible lesson with memory verse, and have a meal. This meal is one of the few they will have for the week, and for sure the only meat they will get for the week. Regardless of circumstances, the kids know no different, and their smiles say it all in the picture :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment