Friday, June 21, 2013

The great Belize city

Here we are! Finally made it!

Here is the area we stayed all week long. We had to sleep on the floor with air mattresses we brought. This is a school/church, church on top and we stayed in the school classrooms on the lower level

This is the orphanage we worked at, unfortunately it was only the first and last day we were there but we weren't allowed any pictures inside for confidentiality of the kids. This was an interesting place, it definitely wasn't my favorite and the kids, although cute, were very naughty! The girls loves to braid our hair but then would come and rip at them...I feel that I am half bald now!!

Here is the church we worked with all week doing sports ministry and food distribution


This is the nursing home we visited... I'm pretty sure I met my future husband :) he LOVES to play dominoes!







No comments:

Post a Comment