Sunday, June 30, 2013

These last couple days have gone WAAYYY too fast!! On Friday Jenni and I took the kids to Alexandria to do some more senior pictures and shopping! We found some great deals! Then yesterday since Bill had off, Jenni and I went to the Holocaust museum in hopes if getting in. We lucked out with a street parking spot just around the corner from the museum and when we walked in we got tickets right away! It's tough to say the museum was good, but it was a good experience. And as a bonus, I got to have lunch from a truck! I didn't think food could be that good but it really was!

They also fed me Thai food last night....it was incredible!!!

After some teary goodbyes, I was on my way this morning. Loading the plane I was struggling to get my bag in the overhead bin....of the 15 guys and flight attendant around do you think any one of them offered to help me?! Of course not! They just watched my bag fall on me twice! People these days!

I owe the Nesbitts a HUGE thank you!!! I really appreciate everything! And I will miss you guys! I can't wait to come back!


No comments:

Post a Comment