Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Summer Camp Feel

A goal I've decided to make is to update the blog weekly...I'm not sure that I can actually follow through with this but I'm going to give it a shot :) 

My first week at augie has been a success! The first four days were freshmen orientation and it feels more like summer camp than school. They split us into different color groups to do different rotations and activities consisting of anything from tech classes to sand volleyball tournaments to movie night drive in style! It has been am absolute blast and needless to say, with me on the team we were first!....in last place :( but I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life! Our team was called goldenrod (tell me that's not coincidence coming from NE!) which we soon changed to G-rod in true gangster fashion.
This is after the girls killed the boys in water aerobics

And we did some community service at this dog shelter (of which I couldn't take pictures in) but it was out in the middle of absolutely no where down this long dirt road

As I mentioned before I really love my roommate! We are both very type A organizational personalities and honestly every time we talk we find some new random thing we have in common, not to mention that she is just as, if not more sarcastic than I am! So It's all laughs! The girls on our floor are also great...seriously could not ask for better! We have some pretty classic plans abrewing as well so I'll keep ya posted 😏 

No comments:

Post a Comment