Thursday, March 19, 2015

Crete

Today we de boarded the ferry at Crete! Upon entering, I thought Crete was an absolute dump.. Especially after being at Nafplion! We went to a museum and then trekked to Knossos. Thi was a palace but with so many doors and passageways that it was intended to be a maze as protection. 

From here we traveled to Arheneis, a Crete village, for lunch. This was the cutest little village and had a little "town center" patio. I able to once again get delectable crepes and gelato :)

Then we headed back to the dumpy city... 
We went for a little round a bout walk an whattya know, I freaking LOVE IT!!!! Funny how that works! There is a little marina right next to the pedestrian street with shops and food. This might be one of my most favorite places! We were also able to watch the sunset 


I ❤️ Crete! It is perfect!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment