Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Nafplion

The last two days off journey har been spent in Nafplion, AKA, most beautiful place I have ever seen! 
This is the typical Greece you think of with cobblestone streets and the alleyway shops. Our hotel was an absolute dream... Basically a honeymoon sweet. And the view from our window was like non other


We first explored the Fortress of Palemidi, which I am pretty sure is a castle built for me :)


Some beauty shots of the streets


And we went on a walk around one of the peninsulas 



Driving into this place o wasn't sure if like it because we came from the newer modern back side but it is by far my favorite place so far. I wish we could've stayed here longer! I had an authentic nutella crepe and it was superb... Almost as good as yours mom ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment