Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Health clinic

I got my dose of precious baby's when we went to the village clinic to pray in the labor and delivery unit! 


At the clinic I also was able to play with this little boy... Unfortunately he has a bad case if diarrhea :(
 
On my second day here in Uganda I went to the clinic that is part of show mercy, the organization I am here with. While I was there one girl came in with a growth on her ear and they were going to alleviate the pressure and see if anything came out. So they asked me to hold her hair back and the other girl I was with had the opportunity to help because she is in nursing school now. Well I don't really remember what happened because I passed out cold on the floor and had a little goose egg to prove it... Whoops! I thought I was supposed to be helping the patients not becoming one myself! But needless I say, I think this really confirmed the fact that I am not meant to work in health care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment