Saturday, July 27, 2013

Extras

Some of the things that happened or we did, I didn't get a chance to talk about so this is just kind of random things....

On one of the days they took us to US land, it was a cemetery of war veterans.


And I found the Nebraska seal!

You'll see in some of the pictures that like this boy in purple, they pose with their hands for pictures and we finally found out that this is called handsome pose :)

The Boy Scouts of the Philippines!

The living conditions here were very extreme in both ways.... On one side you would see something like this, and then on just the other side of the street would be a nice mall with well equipped houses. 


If we could give a box to every "home" like this, we could have a whole new population in Heaven! 

This is me and my roommate Mikayla in our complementary robes and slippers!!
The team was absolutely incredible and I really feel like I've made some lifelong friends :)
 Not to mention our spectacular leaders

















No comments:

Post a Comment