Saturday, July 20, 2013

Extravaganza

Yesterday morning jake left to go back to Omaha while mom dad and myself went to try and get tickets for jimmy Fallon! They hand out free tickets the day of the show right outside the NBC building. We waited for about an hour and they ran out of tickets 3 people before us :( 

After the major disappointment we stopped at Magnolias bakery to eat our sorrows away

Then we walked through Central Park in 1000degree weather....will kill dad for that
Then we went to lunch and walked 40 blocks to this dance shop that I didn't even want to go to!....will kill mom for that!

Then as a treat we went to the cake boss cafe for some cannoli's! 

We then stopped at the natural history museum and had another walk through Central Park and back to the hotel to get on the subway. We traveled to Queens and then took a cab to our hotel...by this time it was 930 and we still hadn't eatin :( so we went to the hotel restaurant for some cheesecake!!!

This morning I made my way to the airport. I met up with my group and we are waiting patiently for our 13 hour plane ride to the Philippines! 








No comments:

Post a Comment