Monday, July 22, 2013

Fun fun fun

This morning was the most glorious breakfast I've ever had in my life...maybe just because i was starved from the flights and sleep without eating but it was the grandest buffet I've ever seen!

we went to Intramuros which is this huge wall around a city. We were able to take a carriage ride around the while thing!

And this is the whole group in front of a statue of a man who supposedly had a girlfriend in every country

Next we went to the Oceanarium!

We were ably to get a fish spa which is where you stick your feet in a pool and the fish come nibble the dead skin off your feet.....I did not like it!

Then for dinner we ate at the Harbor View. This is a fresh shrimp with the eyes and feet still on... I wasn't too sure about this but it wasn't terrible!

Tried crab for the first time! Loved it!


Tomorrow is the first distribution day! Woohoo! It was really great getting to know everyone today... I don't think they could've chosen a better group!








No comments:

Post a Comment